Friday, May 20, 2011

Containing Thoughts

How come life doesn't come with instructions? Why are some people better equiped emotionally to deal with issues that arise in their lives? I love rollercoasters but I am not a fan when my life is in the front seat. I am man...by all accounts....but have the emotional make-up of a teenage girl, way too sensitive. Way too critical of myself which causes me to take things very personal. My girls are here this weekend which always gives me that lift. Going from full time dad to 4 nights a month dad is hard, cherish the times I have with them, they are not getting any younger.....nor am I. This blog is for me simply to let go....an avenue to release my thoughts, my own inexpensive therapy. It would be a welcome for all if I could stop regretting the past and worry about the future. I am missing the now. Maybe I have dysthymia but am too lazy to talk to someone. We've been married 2 months now and its not easy. Communication sounds easy in theory but troublesome to execute. I love her more than words can show but feel like I am always in her dog house. I try....yet fail. Maybe I'm the problem. I failed my first marriage and I feel like Im failing another. I do everything for this family but it does not seem to be good enough.

Well that felt good.....

No comments:

Post a Comment